Cloud's Honor Racing

Cloud's Honor Racing
www.GoodHorse.org

Cloud's Honor Riding

Cloud's Honor Riding
www.LeightonFarm.com

Monday, March 17, 2008

Graycie and Elizabeth

Well, they day arrived and I was excited all day. Graycie and I were going for a lesson at 3 p.m. When we got there, she was her usual bossy self and Elizabeth was running behind. It was miserable being stuck with Graycie when she wasn’t working. I told myself she has to learn to wait and be patient and this was a good lesson. The lesson went fabulous. Elizabeth agreed she was special, but also informed me I was irritating Graycie. Well, I knew I got on her nerves, but I didn’t know this girl already knew how I should be riding her. I also told Elizabeth I knew how to gallop, but I really didn’t know how to canter. It had been so long and I really needed help. She knew it. My seat was all wrong and I really needed to pull my right seat bone out of moth balls or where ever it was hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment